Would you like to create your own signature liquor or impress your friends with a unique gift? You can with our new Borough Libations Blends.
Liberate Your Senses – Fuse one of our Special Blends with Your Favorite Spirit To Craft A Unique Elixir…Shaken or Stirred
These unique spice blends can be used with your favorite spirit to create a unique alcoholic elixir you can call your own
Each blend can create a unique experience depending on what spirit you use…Vodka….Gin…..Rum….Tequila…etc.
You choose the spirit that moves you.
Add your favorite spirit to the bottle with one of our blends and steep for at least one hour. You can steep longer depending on what you like. We found that steeping is complete in about4 hours. We suggest you try your brew at one hour, two hours, etc., until you reach your desired taste. You will create your own signature liquor depending on how long you stew your brew and what kind of alcohol you use.
It doesn’t matter what you do. It is all up to you!
Tips for a success
- Steeping at room temperature will speed up the process. So if you want to slow down the process do it in the cold.
- Remember that longer means stronger.
- The bottle can hold up to 18 fluid ounces. We preformed all our testing using 16 fluid ounces of vodka.
- Since the alcohol will take on the flavor of the blend you pick, you can use a cheaper brand of your favorite spirit.
- Swirl your mixture during steeping to distribute the flavor and saturate all the spices or herbs in the blend.
How to Use
1. Take some Borough Libations with you to a party and have fun tasting and enjoy creating liquors while you party. You are guaranteed to be the hit of the party.
2. You can do shots with friends. We suggest frosted shot glasses.
3. Pour your creation on the rocks and sit in the sun thinking a lot.
4. You can use your signature blend in your favorite drink or in any way you think. For example our Peppercorn 5 blend would create an awesome bloody Mary.
5. Sip your elixir with a special friend talking until you reach the end.
6. If alcohol is not your thing. Use it to infuse a milder drink, like lemonade or cider.
Details for the Current Blends:
Sweet Cinnamon Infusion Blend: This smooth blend combines sweet cinnamon with orange creating a smooth sweet flavor with touch of citrus. Great blend for infusing Rum, Vodka, Gin, Tequila etc.
Made with: Organic sweet cinnamon sticks, organic pink peppercorns, organic orange bits, crystalized sugar. Prepared in a facility with nuts
Peppercorn 5 Infusion Blend: This unique blend combines 5 different organic peppercorns including the ancient long peppercorn, to create a fresh pepper taste. Not too spicy just fresh. We add ginger to brighten the flavor. Great blend for infusing vodka for a unique bloody Mary.
Made With: Organic rainbow peppercorns, organic long peppercorns, crystalized ginger and sugar. Prepared in a facility with nuts
Verri Berri Infusion Blend: A sweet blend of apples, berries and orange creating a smooth sweet flavor of berries with a touch of citrus. This combination is great with any clear spirit like vodka, Gin or Tequila. A new twist to enjoy summer berries. One client infused bourbon with this blend to make an instant Manhattan. Just add the ice.
Made with: apple, elderberries, currants, rosehip peels, blackberries, raspberries, sugar crystals, orange peel bits, cornflowers, hibiscus, sour cherry pieces and rose petals. Prepared in a facility with nuts
Spice of Life Infusion Blend: A great blend of sweet organic cinnamon, black tea, clove, orange bits and cardamom pods. The slightly spicy sweet blend creates a great spiced rum or you can use Vodka, Gin, or Tequila. Let this blend add a little spice to your life.
Made with: Organic Black Tea, Organic Cardamom Pods, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cloves, Organic Orange Bits and Sugar Crystals. Prepared in a facility with nuts
General Infusion Instructions
1. Pour 14 – 16 Oz.(~2cups) of your favorite spirit into the bottle. We recommend using a clear spirit like vodka.
Choose one of your Own.
2. Let stand for 1-3 hours. Flavor develops over time. That means longer for stronger…Pour & Enjoy